Please join AISWCD and S.T.A.R. for the new Brown Bag Brunch and Learn series. This will be a recurring series on the first Wednesday of every month focusing on S.T.A.R. and other agriculture conservation topics. While an hour has been blocked for the series we will try to keep them shorter, about 30-45 minutes.
This March session will primarily focus on S.T.A.R. news and updates. We had great success with our S.T.A.R. 2020 enrollment and excited to share with you our recent progress. Topics will include:
- A quick update on the S.T.A.R. 2020 enrollment.
- Announcing the STAR WARZ winner.
- Bruce Henrikson will discuss next steps for follow up with S.T.A.R. farmers and how to request field signs.
- Updates and next steps for the S.T.A.R. Pilot Incentive Program.
- Opportunity to provide your feedback on the S.T.A.R. process and Field Forms. What worked what didn’t?
See you all then!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 850 4758 0004
One tap mobile: +13126266799,,85047580004# US (Chicago)
Nick Longbucco, STAR Coordinator
Assoc of Illinois Soil and Water Conservation Districts
4285 N Walnut Street Road Springfield Illinois 62707
248-807-2235 | aiswcd.org